With no directions, a quick home update is tricky. It consumes time. In the top of all this, work and everything else keeps us busy. With these quick tips, room update can be done as quick as you want it. Trust me, it is just a matter of strategizing your quick update. No need to reinvent the wheel, you can easily work with what you already have. Take a look
1. Make your bed and add some accent pillows. A well-made bed is comfy and inviting. From Chicagomag
2. Create an inviting space, keep your entryway clutter free. From Popsugar
3. Looking for an instant change in your living room, consider layering your rug. Another good update will be with pillows and throws. This can be a very quick update. From Cookie Cutter Unique
4. Bring in a new centerpiece in your dining room. From Bizar-Media
5. Trade your artwork from a different room. From HGTV
Thank you for reading, stay Fancy and come back again.